Kintsukuroi/Kintsugi "Gold Repair" Marble iPhone Case (5/5s/Se, 6/6s, 6/6s Plus)
A stunning burnt sienna coloured iPhone case accented with a contrasting gold leaf design that embodies the essence of Kintsugi.
We are often strongest in the places that have been broken.
Kintsugi or Kintsukuroi is the Japanese art of repairing broken pottery with gold lacquer. As a philosophy, Kintsukuroi treats breakage as a part of an object's past - Rather than conceal the fracture, one has an understanding that the piece is more beautiful for having been broken.
**Make sure to choose the correct size for your device.**
This hybrid case combines a solid polycarbonate back, with flexible, rigid sides. It fits your phone perfectly, and protects from scratches, dust, oil, and dirt.
• Made of a hybrid Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) and Polycarbonate (PC) material
• Solid, durable polycarbonate back
• Flexible, rigid thermoplastic polyurethane sides
• Precisely aligned cuts and holes that match your phone's functions
• Easy to take on and off
• .5 mm raised bezel that keeps your phone's screen and camera from scratching on surfaces
• Printed in the USA
Thank you for helping us break the stigmas and #TakeBackCrazy! A portion of the profits made on this site will aid various social initiatives and organizations that support those whose lives have been affected by mental/chronic illness, domestic abuse & bullying.